CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We're Baaaaccckkk!

Well, after a six week furlough I've finally found the time to blog again.  I decided I needed to take a break and re-evaluate my blogging time as I was staying up entirely too late, slacking on entirely too much housework and tired of listening of my son saying, "Mommy, I need you."  (DD says that ALL the time.  Even when he's sitting on my lap and is getting my undivided attention.)  


Also, in the meantime, my camera died and I have had nothing to take pictures with.  And what good is bloggin' if you can't post pictures. 

So stay tuned for pictures and posts from Apple Hill, Halloween and the mayhem in between.  

 

6 comments:

Kristen said...

We are so glad and looking forward to hearing more (and seeing picts) about your darling family.

Kristen said...

can't wait to hear from you again! (and this is from a different Kristen than the above comment. That threw me off, thinking, wait, I didn't already comment, did I? hehe)
:)

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Scary post (the TV part - not the fact that YOU will be back)! I hope I don't have nightmares tonight (seriously - that movie still freaks me out and I hate to even think of it)!

Kendra said...

Missed you! I just found you and then you were gone! Glad you're back and looking forward to the pictures you promised :)

Hannah Stevenson said...

Can't wait! Hey we'll be in Reno in a couple of weeks...let's try to get together!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Umm - are you going to update your blog so I don't have to look at the scary TV anymore?!