CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Motorin'


Tuesday night I noticed that the Sophs had wandered off somewhere in the house. Her usual MO is go upstairs and play with the toys in the loft. I went to locate little miss AWOL, rounded the corner, turned on the light and what did I find: A little miss walking across the living room floor! Apparently someone has been practicing her walking and didn't want to let mom and dad in on the secret (or else they would expect it all the time!)

So now I am officially the mother of two bi-peds. I am so glad since I HATE the crawling stage and we've been doing that darn near six months. No more dirty knees and dirty hands from crawling around on the floor (I do try to keep it clean.) Hooray!

My favorite part now, is everytime the Sophs stands and starts to walk we let out a huge cheer. In response, DD stands up , wobbles around a bit and starts to walk himself. Obviously not one to let his sister get an attention. We then have to clap and cheer for DD too.

I'm so lucky to have two talented children. :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

hip hip hooray!
She is so cute!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Awesome! Good luck with two that get into everything! :)

Hannah Stevenson said...

YIPEE!!! That is pretty exciting!